We are responsible for the processing of personal data entrusted to us in accordance with the principles resulting from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR), which enters into force on May 25, 2018.
We process data in a fair and lawful manner and we make sure that the processing does not violate your rights and freedoms. We also ensure that we process your data in a safe manner. Please read the information below on the rules for the processing of personal data and in case of any questions or doubts, please contact us using the data provided on the company’s website.
I. Personal data controller
The administrator of personal data is the company You & Me EWA STRZYŻEWSKA, NIP: 9721080577, REGON: 147177799
II. Purpose and legal grounds for processing
Each data processing is based on an appropriate legal basis in accordance with applicable regulations.
Your data is processed in order to conclude and perform concluded contracts. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
III. Categories of data processed by the Company:
Please be advised that we process your personal data in the form of identification data: name and surname, correspondence and registration address, Pesel, series and number of ID card / passport, bank account number, e-mail address, contact telephone number.
IV. Data recipients
The Company may transfer your personal data to the following entities:
- entities processing them at the request of the Company, e.g. service subcontractors and
- entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – only in the event of receipt of a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
V. Data transfer to third countries
The company does not transfer data outside of Poland / EU / EEA.
VI. Data storage period
Your data obtained in connection with the conclusion of the Agreement is processed by the Company until the end of the term of the Agreement.
VII. Rights of persons whose data is processed by the Company
You are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and correct it, as well as the right to delete data;
- the right to request the cessation of data processing;
- the right to limit data processing;
- the right to object to data processing, including objection to data processing for marketing purposes;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if the processing of your personal data violates the law.
VIII. Information on voluntary / requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the Agreement and if you do not provide it, we will have to refuse to conclude it.